Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet
Quick-cooking ramen noodles allow you to get this zesty stovetop dinner on the table in little more than half an hour.
Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 24 slices pepperoni (1 to 1 1/4 inches in diameter)
- 2 packages (3 oz each) beef-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
Step By Step :
Break blocks of dinner in half (reserve one preparing packet; eliminate second packet); set aside. In 10-inch griddle, prepare meat and pepperoni over medium warm 8 to 10 moments, mixing sometimes, until meat is brown; drain.
Mix garlic, water and set aside preparing bundle into meat combination. Heat to boiling hot. Mix in dinner and gong pepper. Cook 3 to 5 moments, mixing sometimes, until dinner are soft.
Spread dairy products on noodle combination in ring around edge of griddle. Cover and let stand about 5 moments or until dairy products is dissolved.
Beefy Italian Ramen Skillet,
Incoming search terms for the article:
1 can diced tomatoes 24 slices of pepperoni 1 lb ground beef ramen noodle recipe (3)ramen noodles italian recipes (2)ramen noodle recipes hamburger meat (2)Ramen collection (2)ramen skillet (1)ramen noodle stew (1)ramen noodle skillet dinner (1)ramen noodl skillet dinner (1)ramen italian skillet (1)Ramen collection 2 ramen noodle (1)