Cheesy Broccoli Tuna Casserole Ramen Noodle Recipe is for the people like me, who have almost no time or energy after long work or school hours. This microwavable recipe is FAST and sooo sooo good! This will hit the spot when you are craving something that is filling but does not take a long time to put together. The extra bonus is that even though most of the cooking is done in the microwave, it does not taste like it was cooked there.
Cheesy Broccoli Tuna Casserole Ramen Noodle Ingredients
- 1 block uncooked Ramen noodles
- 1 pouch Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese For One
- 1-1.5 cans tuna
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 c. parmesean cheese
- 1-2 tsp McCormick Salad Toppins (optional)
Cheesy Broccoli Tuna Casserole Ramen Noodle Instructions:
- To start, you simply cook noodles according to the package directions, this can be done on either the stove top or the microwave. After cooking it you will need to drain the water.
- The second thing you need to do is cook the broccoli and cheese by the Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese For One package directions.
- Next, add lemon pepper, broccoli and cheese, & tuna into one large microwaveable bowl. Once all the ingredients are added together heat them in the microwave for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Once they are finished make sure that you stir them thoroughly.
- The last step is to add all of the remaining ingredients together and stir. Make sure that you stir well so that the cheese is completely spread over everything.
*You can choose to substitute the tuna with any type of meat that you prefer. Cooked chicken breast is a favorite one. Either way…yum!
Cheesy Broccoli Tuna Ramen Noodle Recipe,
Incoming search terms for the article:
cheesy brocoli ramen noodle recipes (15)best microwave ramen recipe (5)c heesy brocoli ramen noodle recipes (4)Ramen Noodle Recipes June 25 (3)ramen noodle tuna dish (3)ramen noodles and tuna (3)tuna and ramen noodles (2)tuna ramen noodle recipes (2)ramen noodle tuna casserole recipe (2)ramen noodle tuna casserole (2)