Formula for Brandy Pudding The recipe I am going to discuss with you today is approximately 350 decades old! An excellent preferred from the Cpe where the first brandy from Cpe fruit were distilled in 1672! We have come a very long way since then when it comes to the excellence of our brandy, but still, Cpe Brandy Pudding continues to be an old time preferred It’s increasingly popular in the Southern region among African-american’s and is a lot of fun with all the formulas your mom creates and instructs you during your youthful years!
250 g of times (remove the pits), cut up
1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
1 cup boiling hot water
½ cup butter/margarine
½ cup sugar
2 egg, whisked
2 glasses flour
1 tsp. cooking powder
½ tsp. salt
1 cup sliced walnuts
1. Cut the times, add the boiling hot drinking water and bicarbonate of soft drinks to cut in half of the times, mix and let it calm down.
2. Mix together the butter and glucose and add the egg. Mix very well.
3. Filter the dry substances together and add.
4. Add the relax of the times and nuts. Then add the times in drinking water and mix very well.
5. Add the combination into a cooking bowl and create in a pre-heated stove of 180°C for 30 – 40 minutes.
6. Remove from the stove and pour the warm syrup over the warmed pudding.
1 cup water
1 tbsp butter
½ cup water
1 tsp. vanilla flavouring flavor essence
½ cup brandy
1. Steam together the glucose, butter and drinking water for 5 moments.
2. Eliminate from warm and add vanilla flavouring flavor and brandy. Mix well.
3. Add warmed over the warmed pudding and offer with ointment or ice ointment.
There is nothing better to warm you up on a brisk day! Appreciate your delicacy and make sure to try out some more conventional Southern region Africa recipes! Formula for Brandy Pudding