Ricotta Frittata Ramen Noodle Recipe
Ricotta frittata ramen noodle recipe that is unique. This delicious meal is very easy to prepare and extremely tasty. Your kids are going to love it because it is so yummy and you are going to love it because it does not take very long to make.
Step By Step :
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bring a half-filled 4- to 6-quart pot of water to boil. Add frozen peas and return to a boil. Break up noodles as directed on package and add to pot. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until noodles and peas are tender. Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile stir ricotta, eggs, milk, Parmesan, pepper and the 2 seasoning packets in a large bowl until blended. Stir in noodles and peas.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Bake about 20 minutes or until set.
- Heat tomatoes in a saucepan or microwave until hot. Spoon over frittata. Cut in squares to serve.
You will want to serve as soon as possible because this dish is best while hot. The warm cheese, eggs, and milk make for a delightful meal.
We recommend serving it with a a nice crusty bread that has some roasted red peppers and garlic on it. Also a fruit salad would make this wonderful!
Ricotta Frittata Ramen Noodle Recipe,
Incoming search terms for the article:
cheap ramen noodle fritata (19)Ramen Noodle Recipes June (3)ramen noodle frittata (3)parmesan ramen (3)italian ramen noodle recipes -beef (2)recipe with noodles and ricotta (2)the best recipe for ramen noodles (2)ramen noodle frattata (1)how to spice up asian coleslaw (1)cool easy ramen recipes (1)